Every Nerd's Dream
Every Nerd's Dream
Every Nerd's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Every Nerd's Dream

Everyone is welcome to sign up and discuss about their favorite video games.If you have any questions please contact Ninja_plz783 for information.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE NEW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE NEW Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE NEW   PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE NEW EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:51 am

Hello and welcome to our forum. This forum is mainly about gaming. We cover GOOD games. Main game on this forum is Minecraft, but we do a lot of other games. Since there's two owners of the forum and only one Admin position we had to make an actual account for one of us. I made one for myself as Ninja_plz783 add me as a friend or whatever i don't care. If you would like to play with us in Minecraft or any other game please message me at Ninja_plz783. I, as Ninja_plz783 or as Admin, will post a topic about video games and updates on servers and information. Enjoy this site!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Ninja_plz783~ yes i am signed in as admin....because i can....also because i am co-admin
Back to top Go down
https://everynerdsdream.forumotion.com

PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE NEW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Every Nerd's Dream :: If You're New :: If You're New-
Jump to: